19 search results
Page 1 out of 2 Pages
- iKeyMonitor Usage FAQs: Do You Need Position of the Target Device (Physical Access) to Install Software?
Answer: For Android phones/tablets:You need position of the target device (physical access) to install iKeyMonitor on it. You can't install it to a device which is not in ...
- iKeyMonitor Usage FAQs: Can I Install iKeyMonitor on Non-jailbroken Devices?
Answer: iKeyMonitor works on both Non-Jailbroken and Jailbroken iOS devices.For NO-Jailbreak Monitoring without installing Any App, you need:1. iCloud ID and password of the target device2. ...
- iKeyMonitor Usage FAQs: How to install iKeyMonitor on Android phone or tablet
Answer: Step 1: Check your target device Android OS version to ensure compatibility Compatibility: Devices running Android OS 2.3.x – 7.x. Non-Rooted Android devices do not support ...
- iKeyMonitor Usage FAQs: Cannot Open iKeyMonitor with "localhost:8888"
Answer: For users with iOS 7, please follow the guide below: If the target device is upgraded from iOS 4/5/6 to iOS 7 and iKeyMonitor was installed on ...
- iKeyMonitor Usage FAQs: How to Fix the Crash or Safe Mode Issue?
Answer: If the iPhone/iPad/iPod occasionally reboots or goes to Safe Mode by itself, it indicates that the system encounters a crash. If the crash only happens ...
- iKeyMonitor Usage FAQs: Can iKeyMonitor be Installed without Entry Code?
Answer: No. You need to unlock the target device (jailbroken iOS and Android) in order to physically install iKeyMonitor on it. Thus, you need to figure ...
- iKeyMonitor Usage FAQs: Update RocketBootstrap to Fix Logs Uploading/Registration Issues on iOS 9.x
Answer: Please follow the steps below to update "RocketBootstrap" to the latest v1.04: Open Cydia on the target device Tap the "Manage" tab at the bottom of the ...
- iKeyMonitor Usage FAQs: What's Jailbreaking? Can It Cause Permanent Harm to Your iOS Device
Answer: iOS jailbreaking is the process of removing the limitations on Apple devices running the iOS operating system through the use of software and hardware exploits ...
- General Sales and Orders: Can I Use a License on Multiple Devices?
Answer: 1 License can be used on 1 Device, including iPhone, iPad, Android phones/tablets when installing iKeyMonitor App on the target devices. License can be transferred ...
- iKeyMonitor Usage FAQs: How to Add Device to Online Cloud Panel
Answer: Follow this guide to add the device to the Cloud Control Panel Install the app and register it with your License key. Log into Online Cloud Panel ...
The most popular searches are:
- do you need position of the target phone to install software (10632x)
- Can I install onto an ipad without the entry code (7901x)
- no web history (7067x)
- How do I install onto an ipad (6667x)
- crash (6186x)
- How do I recover my password, (6074x)
- Email services (5763x)
- Smtp.yahoo.com (5456x)
- SMTP server (5201x)
- Removal of mac monitoring (5020x)
- facebook (4897x)
- jail (4887x)
- Smtp (4822x)
- email (4790x)
- Removal of iPad monitoring (4732x)
- SSH (4606x)
- the order of binding is full (4503x)
- duration (4478x)
- icon (4440x)
- pending (4359x)