12 search results
Page 1 out of 2 Pages
- General Sales and Orders: Can I Use a License on Multiple Devices?
Answer: 1 License can be used on 1 Device, including iPhone, iPad, Android phones/tablets when installing iKeyMonitor App on the target devices. License can be transferred ...
- iKeyMonitor Usage FAQs: Can iKeyMonitor be Installed without Entry Code?
Answer: No. You need to unlock the target device (jailbroken iOS and Android) in order to physically install iKeyMonitor on it. Thus, you need to figure ...
- iKeyMonitor Usage FAQs: What's Jailbreaking? Can It Cause Permanent Harm to Your iOS Device
Answer: iOS jailbreaking is the process of removing the limitations on Apple devices running the iOS operating system through the use of software and hardware exploits ...
- iKeyMonitor Usage FAQs: Can I Install iKeyMonitor on Non-jailbroken Devices?
Answer: iKeyMonitor works on both Non-Jailbroken and Jailbroken iOS devices.For NO-Jailbreak Monitoring without installing Any App, you need:1. iCloud ID and password of the target device2. ...
- iKeyMonitor Usage FAQs: Cannot Open iKeyMonitor with "localhost:8888"
Answer: For users with iOS 7, please follow the guide below: If the target device is upgraded from iOS 4/5/6 to iOS 7 and iKeyMonitor was installed on ...
- iKeyMonitor Usage FAQs: Is iKeyMonitor Invisible?
Answer: The monitoring software stays 100% hidden. The User won't find it or notice it. ...
- iKeyMonitor Usage FAQs: Do You Need Position of the Target Device (Physical Access) to Install Software?
Answer: For Android phones/tablets:You need position of the target device (physical access) to install iKeyMonitor on it. You can't install it to a device which is not in ...
- iKeyMonitor Usage FAQs: How to Fix the Crash or Safe Mode Issue?
Answer: If the iPhone/iPad/iPod occasionally reboots or goes to Safe Mode by itself, it indicates that the system encounters a crash. If the crash only happens ...
- iKeyMonitor Usage FAQs: Update RocketBootstrap to Fix Logs Uploading/Registration Issues on iOS 9.x
Answer: Please follow the steps below to update "RocketBootstrap" to the latest v1.04: Open Cydia on the target device Tap the "Manage" tab at the bottom of the ...
- iKeyMonitor Usage FAQs: Can I track the phone by its number?
Answer: No. We do not provide monitoring by the phone or IMEI number. Learn more here: http://faq.ikeymonitor.com/content/2/36/en/do-you-need-position-of-the-target-device-physical-access-to-install-software.html To protect your device from being stolen or lost in the ...
The most popular searches are:
- do you need position of the target phone to install software (10413x)
- Can I install onto an ipad without the entry code (7739x)
- no web history (6977x)
- How do I install onto an ipad (6527x)
- crash (6117x)
- How do I recover my password, (6003x)
- Email services (5684x)
- Smtp.yahoo.com (5384x)
- SMTP server (5141x)
- Removal of mac monitoring (4959x)
- facebook (4832x)
- Smtp (4758x)
- jail (4752x)
- email (4730x)
- Removal of iPad monitoring (4610x)
- SSH (4545x)
- the order of binding is full (4435x)
- duration (4411x)
- icon (4382x)
- pending (4292x)