28 search results
Page 1 out of 3 Pages
- iKeyMonitor Usage FAQs: Do You Need Position of the Target Device (Physical Access) to Install Software?
Answer: For Android phones/tablets:You need position of the target device (physical access) to install iKeyMonitor on it. You can't install it to a device which is not in ...
- iKeyMonitor Usage FAQs: Can I track the phone by its number?
Answer: No. We do not provide monitoring by the phone or IMEI number. Learn more here: http://faq.ikeymonitor.com/content/2/36/en/do-you-need-position-of-the-target-device-physical-access-to-install-software.html To protect your device from being stolen or lost in the ...
- iKeyMonitor Usage FAQs: How to install iKeyMonitor on Android phone or tablet
Answer: Step 1: Check your target device Android OS version to ensure compatibility Compatibility: Devices running Android OS 2.3.x – 7.x. Non-Rooted Android devices do not support ...
- iKeyMonitor Usage FAQs: Can I Install iKeyMonitor on Non-jailbroken Devices?
Answer: iKeyMonitor works on both Non-Jailbroken and Jailbroken iOS devices.For NO-Jailbreak Monitoring without installing Any App, you need:1. iCloud ID and password of the target device2. ...
- General Sales and Orders: Do i need to purchase before installation from the target device?
Answer: You can purchase iKeyMonitor online at: http://ikeymonitor.com/purchase from any device whenever you want. But it is better for you to purchase it in advance if ...
- iKeyMonitor Usage FAQs: How to Root my Android Phone?
Answer: The following features require Rooting of the Android Phone to work: a. Capturing screenshotsb. WhatsApp/Skype/Viber/Kik/Hangouts/Facebook Logging (both sides)c. Converting iKeyMonitor to System App for better security Learn ...
- iKeyMonitor Usage FAQs: What's Jailbreaking? Can It Cause Permanent Harm to Your iOS Device
Answer: iOS jailbreaking is the process of removing the limitations on Apple devices running the iOS operating system through the use of software and hardware exploits ...
- iKeyMonitor Usage FAQs: How to disable notification "xxx has been granted superuser permissions for an interactive shell"
Answer: Screenshot capturing and WhatsApp logging features require Rooting of the Android Phone to work. Grant root access with app SuperSu/Superuser or other root access ...
- iKeyMonitor Usage FAQs: Cannot Open iKeyMonitor with "localhost:8888"
Answer: For users with iOS 7, please follow the guide below: If the target device is upgraded from iOS 4/5/6 to iOS 7 and iKeyMonitor was installed on ...
- iKeyMonitor Usage FAQs: Does Resetting All the Settings of My Device Erase iKeyMonitor?
Answer: If you do the following actions: Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Settings, all the preferences and settings on the device including iKeyMonitor ...
The most popular searches are:
- do you need position of the target phone to install software (10413x)
- Can I install onto an ipad without the entry code (7739x)
- no web history (6976x)
- How do I install onto an ipad (6527x)
- crash (6117x)
- How do I recover my password, (6003x)
- Email services (5684x)
- Smtp.yahoo.com (5384x)
- SMTP server (5141x)
- Removal of mac monitoring (4958x)
- facebook (4832x)
- Smtp (4758x)
- jail (4752x)
- email (4730x)
- Removal of iPad monitoring (4609x)
- SSH (4544x)
- the order of binding is full (4434x)
- duration (4411x)
- icon (4381x)
- pending (4292x)