For users with iOS 7, please follow the guide below:
- If the target device is upgraded from iOS 4/5/6 to iOS 7 and iKeyMonitor was installed on the device before, use the customized port to access iKeyMonitor.
- If you just jailbroke the device, open Cydia, search for "Cydia Substrate" and upgrade it to latest version.
- Then search for "iKeyMonitor" and reinstall it. Please DO NOT reboot the device after reinstall iKeyMonitor and Cydia Substrate. Or you will need to repeat the previous steps again.
- Respringboard and try to use the full URL "http://localhost:8888" to access iKeyMonitor via Safari.
For users whose device is not with iOS 7, please follow the guide below instead:
Please make sure you "Restart the SpringBoard" after install.
- If it doesn't work after "Restart the Spring Board", please reboot the device, wait for 10 seconds and try "http://localhost:8888".
- If the port number has been changed, please use the customized port in the URL.
- If you are using Wi-Fi network, try to switch to 3G/2G or turn off Wi-Fi to see if it works.
If the tips above don't help you out, please follow the steps below:
- Open Cydia, search and install "iFile"
- Tap to open "iFile" on device screen and navigate to directory:
- Scroll down and find the following two files:
com.apple.LaunchServices-xxx.csstore (xxx are 3 random numbers)
- Swap from right to left on each file to delete it.
- Reboot the device after the two files are deleted.
- Reinstall iKeyMonitor from Cydia:
- Launch Cydia and tap the "Manage" and "Packages" (touch "Installed" on iPad)
- Find and tap on the installed iKeyMonitor package.
- Touch the "Modify" button and choose "Reinstall".
- Press "Confirm" and wait for Cydia to perform the operation.
- Please reboot the device to complete the reinstallation.
- After installation, please navigate to Safari and enter "http://localhost:8888" to access the keylogger.