If the iPhone/iPad/iPod occasionally reboots or goes to Safe Mode by itself, it indicates that the system encounters a crash. If the crash only happens after you installed iKeyMonitor, try to fix it following steps below:
1. Make sure you have the latest version of iKeyMonitor.
2. Make sure you have the latest version of Cydia Substrate and Substrate Safe Mode.
- On Cydia, tap on "Changes - Refresh" and wait it to complete.
- Tap on "Search" and enter "Cydia Substrate", tap on it to see if there is "Modify - Upgrade" option
- Tap on "Upgrade" at the top right corner if there is an upgrade available.
- Tap on "Search" and enter "Substrate Safe Mode", tap on it to see if there is "Modify - Upgrade" option. If yes, tap on it to upgrade it to the latest.
If they are already the latest and the crash/safe mode issue persists, please follow the tips below:
- Set email delivery interval longer than the current one.
- Set the screenshots interval longer.
If all the above tips do not help, please send the crash report to us by email.
Option 1: Send the crash report with iPhone/iPad/iPod:
- Open "iFile" on the target device. (Search "iFile" in Cydia to install it)
- Find the folder "/var/mobile/Library/Logs/CrashReporter"
- Tap on "Edit" at the top right corner, select the files with name beginning with "SpringBoard"
- Touch the mail icon at the bottom to send the files to us by email
Option 2: Send the crash report with your computer:
- Open iTools.
- Connect the device to the computer with USB cable
- Under File System on the left pane, click on Jailbroken System and locate the folder "/User/Library/Logs/CrashReporter/".
- Right click the files with name beginning with "SpringBoard" and export them.
Tags: device crash , fix crash issue , fix safe mode issue , go into safe mode , safe mode , springboard crash
Send the crash report to us by email to support(at)ikeymonitor.com.