Please follow the steps below to update "RocketBootstrap" to the latest v1.04:
- Open Cydia on the target device
- Tap the "Manage" tab at the bottom of the screen, then select "Sources" (Tap on the "Sources" tab directly when on iPad)
- Touch "Edit" button on the top right, then "Add".
- Enter Cydia/APT URL http://rpetri.ch/repo/
- Tap Search button, enter RocketBootstrap and choose the one from rpetri source to install.
Tags: cannot register , fail to register , logs uploading , no logs uploaded , stop uploading
Learn more here.
After update, the logs uploading issue will be fixed. Please type some keystrokes, visit several websites, etc on the target device to keep the device active and internet available for 5+ minutes, then login to Cloud, go to Recorded Data to check if there are logs uploaded.